Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Burger King’s Rodeo Burger

         


  
      My all time favorite value menu food is finally back; the Rodeo Cheeseburger.  It consists of a burger patty, American cheese, onion rings, and barbecue sauce served on a sesame-seed bun.
            It is so simple and cheap but for some reason I’ve always been in love with it.  I had it a week ago for $1.29.   The only thing special about it is that it is topped with the world’s crappiest onion rings and a little bit of BBQ sauce. 
            There’s really nothing to say about it. The burger is small, the size used for value menus, the onion rings are the frozen type that you can buy at your grocery store and it has a sweet and tangy tasting BBQ sauce on it.  I know I shouldn’t like it and I definitely shouldn’t review it but I do and I am and that’s all there is to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hggrmprMks

No comments:

Post a Comment