Friday, October 26, 2012

McDonald’s CBO (Cheddar, Bacon, Onion) Burger


                I really do not want to write this review because I hate saying anything good about McDonald’s but I have to give credit where credit is due. This burger is pretty freaking good. It is a 1/3lb. angus burger covered with a creamy mustard sauce, caramelized onions, hickory smoked bacon and white cheddar cheese. The flavors all meshed very well and it tasted like the old Hickory burger that I think was sold at Wendy’s.  The mustard sauce is delicious. The bacon really does have a smokiness to it that added a lot of flavor and surprisingly the onions really were caramelized and were sweet and delicious. The white cheddar was not amazing but the two slices, one on top one on the bottom were perfectly melted and made for cheesy goodness throughout. Honestly, I’ll probably not get it again only because it was almost $5 for just the burger and if I am going to McDonald’s I’m going to try to spend no more than $2.50.  But the burger really was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment