Monday, August 27, 2012

Hardee’s Memphis BBQ Thickburger

 
                As you all know, I love Hardee’s. I really do not eat fast food but when I do I eat at Hardee’s, especially when they introduce a new sandwich.  They’re latest creation is the Memphis BBQ thick burger. It is A 100% Black Angus Beef Thickburger®, Pulled Pork, BBQ Sauce, Crispy Onion Strings and cheese,  all on a Seeded Bun.  It looks delicious and has all over my favorite things on it so I had to try it.
                It comes in three sizes large, giant and monstrous. I got the small size I could get which is a little thick burger.  Of course it looks nothing like it does in pictures but it smells and tastes delicious. All of the flavors are fully represented in each bite. .  The burger was very juicy, the onion strings remained crispy and everything tasted of sweet and smoky BBQ sauce. Of course the pulled pork is not the highest quality or really smoked but it tastes good and was not a mushy paste like I read in other reviews.  This was one of the top three best burgers I have ever eaten at a fast food restaurant.
                If you like burgers and BBQ you will enjoy this sandwich but just don’t enjoy it too often because even the smallest one is like 700 calories. With that being said, it is delicious and even the smallest size is more than enough to fill you up.  Once again Hardee’s has made a delicious sandwich for the masses; sadly it is still not enough to drag the lemmings away from McDonald’s and their travesty that is their menu.





No comments:

Post a Comment